The clear coat is done, the surface is polished, protected and waxed, and it's time to put this machine back together! I started by re-attaching the small things: rollover switches, standups, vari-target and ball return guides.
Next, I installed the flippers and placed bulbs in the sockets.
Now for the large components: re-assembling the pop bumpers and the rotating target.
This required some soldering, so after installing the pops, I held my breath and hit the on button...
Success! Everything lights as it should! I could go ahead and put the upper arch and lower apron on and re-install the wire ball guides.
Finally, it was time to screw in the posts, fit all the rubber parts, and get the plastics in place. It looks gorgeous! I used orange silicone parts from TitanPinball.com - as bouncy as white rubber but more durable and better looking. The orange really pops against the blue background.